Announcement – Dime.Scheduler for NAV 2013 available now
We are proud to announce the general availability of the Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
Dime.Scheduler is the graphical resource planning tool of choice for Microsoft Dynamics users and partners that are looking for a flexible and easy-to-integrate planning solution.
This latest release of Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers :
- full compliance with Microsoft .Net Framework Interoperability, the recommended technology to extend or integrate with NAV 2013
- all functionality is available for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV RoleTailored client and the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web client
- improved Filter Group setup and introduction of Entity Types and Source Types which makes integration with Vertical solutions and custom scenarios quicker and easier
- Filter Groups, Entity Types and Source Types are available as of NAV version 3.70 and higher
- standard solutions for Service Order Management, Jobs and Employee Absence. These standard solutions are easy to extend to a Vertical solution or customer-specific scenario
- Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is available for Perpetual, Business Ready and Module Based licensing.
- Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is part of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Registered Solution Program, with our sincere thanks to Microsoft and LionBridge for their support on Solution Certification and CfMD
The improved setup mechanism allows you to use any data within NAV as a Filter Group Value without any additional development. Support for unlimited depth of relationships, filters and conditions and the ability to provide default or Fixed Values even when no records are available.
Entity Types and Source Types give a more granular control over the processing and workflow of changes in the planning and allow partners to quickly integrate with Vertical solutions or customer-specific scenarios.
Keep an eye on our News section for another exciting product announcement coming soon!!