Dime.Scheduler is the graphical resource planning tool of choice for Microsoft Dynamics users and partners that are looking for a flexible and easy-to-integrate planning solution.
Dime is proud to introduce the new release of Dime.Scheduler, version 2013-Q1.
We invite you to find out more about the new Dime.Scheduler features in our next Live Webcast on May 16th, just register here.
In the new version you find the following new or improved features:
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, read more about it here
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, on-premise and on-line
- Extended Geo-Mapping features:
- Real-time GPS Tracking integration
- Real-time Asset Tracking
- Real-time Traffic information
- Availability Sorting of Resources :
- in Day, Week, Month and Timeline views
- on Today, selected date or future planning
- Automatic Resource Filtering based on the selected Job
- Configurable grid and pane layout through simple drag & drop:
- choose the columns of the Open Tasks grid
- customise the Task Details tabbed pane
- Configurable Field Templates; use database fields and free text options to format
- Resource display names
- Appointment Subject and Body text
- Email Subject and Body text
- Configurable captions; set the caption for any database field in any language
- Unlimited number of URL’s and Document Links:
- open the Task in the back office application with one click
- open any document and any website directly from the Task
- Free Fields allow an even greater flexibility to integrate with Vertical Solutions or custom implementations
- Multiple Resource Types
- Entity Type and Source Type support in NAV Connector
- Extended Setup capabilities
Don’t forget; if you want to find out more about our new Dime.Scheduler features, please register here for our next Live Webcast on May 16th.