The Finnish entrepreneur-driven software service company Navakka Group Oy offers cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP and financial management solutions for companies who want to streamline their operations and create growth.
Navakka Group uses the Business Central platform to help their customers organize their work more effectively, which proves to be the ideal platform for supporting an organization’s core business processes. To extend the capabilities of Business Central to manage daily routines like planning, added-value tools such as Dime.Scheduler save time and enable customers to focus on the growth of their organization.
For more information on Navakka Group Oy, check out www.navakka.com or get in touch with Sami Saadetdin.
We are excited to announce our newest reseller for Dime.Scheduler. Active in Australia and the Philippines, Dynamic Business IT Solutions (DBITS) is a leading provider of applications in the Microsoft Dynamics product suite.
With over 90 years of combined experience in business consulting services, DBITS specializes in business strategy, business analysis, business process re-engineering, change management, and project management efforts. DBITS has a proven track record in the Microsoft Dynamics product suite with clients across many industries that are looking for accessible solutions for workforce management.
DBITS has chosen to team up with Dime to offer a solution on top of the Dynamics product suite that makes resource and workforce management visible and easy to work with. “We believe our Dime partnership will be a great advantage to our clients and assist in streamlining one of the most complex, everchanging aspects of their business.”
Contact: Ross Guthrie
We are happy to announce a new reseller for Dime.Scheduler. With more than thirty years of experience and over thirty consultants spread out over two locations in Belgium, be.wan helps its customers to realize their digital transformation. be.wan uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as a platform to develop innovative solutions in the areas of IoT, analytics, financial management and reporting, HR time management and planning.
Be.wan is in it for the long haul by putting the focus on long-term relationships and a people-centric support. Combined with packaged implementation services and a tailored project approach, a successful project completion – in time and on budget – is guaranteed.
be.wan has chosen for Dime.Scheduler because they realize that a project management or field service management system needs a powerful graphical resource planning system on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. After browsing the available solutions on the market, they found that Dime.Scheduler is the best of them all. Key decision factors included seamless integration with Business Central, powerful features and local representation and support.
Contact: Franky Vanraes
We are proud to announce the general availability of the Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
Dime.Scheduler is the graphical resource planning tool of choice for Microsoft Dynamics users and partners that are looking for a flexible and easy-to-integrate planning solution.
This latest release of Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers :
- full compliance with Microsoft .Net Framework Interoperability, the recommended technology to extend or integrate with NAV 2013
- all functionality is available for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV RoleTailored client and the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web client
- improved Filter Group setup and introduction of Entity Types and Source Types which makes integration with Vertical solutions and custom scenarios quicker and easier
- Filter Groups, Entity Types and Source Types are available as of NAV version 3.70 and higher
- standard solutions for Service Order Management, Jobs and Employee Absence. These standard solutions are easy to extend to a Vertical solution or customer-specific scenario
- Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is available for Perpetual, Business Ready and Module Based licensing.
- Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is part of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Registered Solution Program, with our sincere thanks to Microsoft and LionBridge for their support on Solution Certification and CfMD
Improved Filter Group setup
The improved setup mechanism allows you to use any data within NAV as a Filter Group Value without any additional development. Support for unlimited depth of relationships, filters and conditions and the ability to provide default or Fixed Values even when no records are available.
Entity Types and Source Types
Entity Types and Source Types give a more granular control over the processing and workflow of changes in the planning and allow partners to quickly integrate with Vertical solutions or customer-specific scenarios.
Keep an eye on our News section for another exciting product announcement coming soon!!