We are proud to announce the general availability of the Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
Dime.Scheduler is the graphical resource planning tool of choice for Microsoft Dynamics users and partners that are looking for a flexible and easy-to-integrate planning solution.
This latest release of Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers :
- full compliance with Microsoft .Net Framework Interoperability, the recommended technology to extend or integrate with NAV 2013
- all functionality is available for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV RoleTailored client and the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web client
- improved Filter Group setup and introduction of Entity Types and Source Types which makes integration with Vertical solutions and custom scenarios quicker and easier
- Filter Groups, Entity Types and Source Types are available as of NAV version 3.70 and higher
- standard solutions for Service Order Management, Jobs and Employee Absence. These standard solutions are easy to extend to a Vertical solution or customer-specific scenario
- Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is available for Perpetual, Business Ready and Module Based licensing.
- Dime.Scheduler Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is part of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Registered Solution Program, with our sincere thanks to Microsoft and LionBridge for their support on Solution Certification and CfMD
Improved Filter Group setup
The improved setup mechanism allows you to use any data within NAV as a Filter Group Value without any additional development. Support for unlimited depth of relationships, filters and conditions and the ability to provide default or Fixed Values even when no records are available.
Entity Types and Source Types
Entity Types and Source Types give a more granular control over the processing and workflow of changes in the planning and allow partners to quickly integrate with Vertical solutions or customer-specific scenarios.
Keep an eye on our News section for another exciting product announcement coming soon!!
In this month’s edition of “Ter Dege” – a journal for Microsoft Dynamics partners – our Dutch speaking customers can find an interesting article on our Document Capture solution. Click here to read the article.
Dime is pleased to announce his cooperation with NAVEKSA in Denmark for the distribution of Dime.Scheduler, our next generation visual planning tool for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
NAVEKSA has many years of practical experience and expertise in Danish and international companies using Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
They offer intelligent products and assistance to the best use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Logistics and Production Functions.
More information :
CEO : Bent Korsgaard
e-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.naveksa.dk
On Monday December 17th Dime has moved to its new office in Antwerp.
Dime chose for a strategic location situated nearby the motorway Brussels – Antwerp – Ghent (exit 6 – Linkeroever).
We welcome you in the Concentra Building:
t +32 3 210 18 81
Do you have working experience developing multi-tiered applications in C# and SQL Server?
Are you looking for a place where you can deploy your passion and where initiative is much appreciated? Then let us know.
We are looking for someone who knows C#, SQL Server and XAML (Silverlight is a big plus), who speaks Dutch or French and English and who loves to develop business applications with just that bit more to it. We are working from an Antwerp based office, sometimes we work from home and sometimes we travel within Europe.
Get in touch
We have published 2 videos about Dime.Scheduler.
The first video is a brief introduction of the application showing you the main components and features of the user interface: the plan board, using drag & drop to plan tasks, time bar navigation, the preset views, grouping & filtering of open tasks and personalising the UI.
The second video takes a deeper dive into more advanced features like the use of the built-in map, resource filtering and the alternative or secondary plan board.
Enjoy the show: http://www.dimenics.com/products/dime-scheduler#media
A big “thank you” to everyone who visited our booth at the NAV Techdays 2012.
We were pleased to see so many of you interested in our NAV add-ons and services.
From the many participants in our lottery the lucky winners are :
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 : Roel Algoet, Integan
- DYMO Cardscan : Andrew Lees, Total Enterprise Solutions
- DYMO Digital Scale : Finn Pedersen, ExpandIT
- USB-gadget : Stefaan Van Duyse, The Concept Group
- USB-gadget : Bent Korsgaard, Naveksa
All winners will be contacted by e-mail.
We like to thank DYMO for contributing in the prizes of the lottery.
Visit our booth, have your personal label printed, drop it in the urn and you have a chance to win a great price like a DYMO LabelWriter 450, DYMO Cardscan, DYMO Digital scale or a USB-gadget
Dime.Label, the official add-on for Microsoft Dynamics NAV for the DYMO LabelWriter Series is published on the DYMO Integrated Solutions website.
On Thursday 27th & Friday 28th of September the mibuso community hosts NAV TechDays 2012 in Antwerp, Belgium
We are presenting 4 products of our Dynamics add-on portfolio so make sure to pay us a visit at our booth located at the entrance of the exhibition hall to learn about some new exciting stuff.
Visit the NAV TechDays website to find out more.
Page 8 of 8« First«...45678